CCA COMMUNICATIONS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURE
In addition to school, all activities, including rehearsals, competitions, and team events are cancelled/postponed until further notice.
CCA VIDEO MESSAGES
PREVENTION IS IMPORTANT
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
COMMUNICATIONS SHARED WITH FAMILIES
School Closure Update (03-16-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/16/2020
CCA Closing for 4 Weeks (03-15-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/15/2020
COVID-19 Update (3-13-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/13/2020
Kirkwood Classes for Juniors and Seniors (3-12-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/12/2020
COVID-19 (03-11-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/11/2020
The CDC and Public Health recommendations for preventing the spread of COVIDPosted by Laurie Haman on 3/9/2020
COVID-19 (03-09-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/9/2020
COVID-19 (03-04-2020)Posted by Laurie Haman on 3/4/2020
PARENT, STUDENT & STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
The district will continue to email updates, please check your email communications often.