The Clear Creek Amana School Board voted to approve the following guidelines regarding open enrollment requests effective for the 2021-2022 school year, per Board Policy 606.6
Amana Elementary: Open
Clear Creek Elementary: Closed
North Bend Elementary: Closed
Oak Hill Elementary: Closed
Tiffin Elementary: Closed
CCA Middle School: Closed
CCA High School: Open
Iowa Open Enrollment law allows parents/guardians to enroll their child in a public school district other than their district of residence by completing the open enrollment application. Return open enrollment forms to:
CCA Administration Office
PO Box 487
Oxford, IA 52322.
Contact 319-828-4510 or email email@example.com for questions.
Students considering open enrollment into another Iowa public school district should be aware of the following deadlines:
- The deadline for filing an open enrollment application for students in grades 1-12 is March 1, the school year preceding enrollment. Due to continued growth and lack of class space, open enrollment requests will not be accepted after the March 1 deadline.
- The deadline for students entering kindergarten is September 1, the school year of enrollment.
Parents or guardians of open enrolled students whose income falls below 160% of the federal poverty guidelines are eligible for transportation assistance. A student who transfers school districts under open enrollment might result in the loss of athletic eligibility.
- Open Enrollment Guidance SF 2310
- Current Iowa Department of Education Open Enrollment Handbook
- Parent Open Enrollment Information from Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Education website for more information
- Open Enrollment 2021-2022 Application