Children who will be 5 years old on or before Sept. 15, 2021, are eligible for enrollment in kindergarten. We assign kindergarten students to the school in the boundary area that corresponds to their home address. Not sure which school your child will attend? You can enter your address using the Johnson County School Finder Tool or visit the Iowa County Real Estate link.For families wishing to open enroll into the Clear Creek Amana Community School District, please note all Elementary schools are closed for open enrollment except for Amana Elementary.The Clear Creek Amana Community School District has four elementary buildings serving Kindergarten students:
Clear Creek Elementary (PK-5)
230 W. Wilson St, Oxford
Amana Elementary (PK-5)
3023 220th Trail, Amana
Tiffin Elementary (PK-3)
104 N. Park Rd., Tiffin
North Bend Elementary (PK-3)
2230 St. Andrews Dr., North Liberty
Please watch the CCA website and your email for additional information on back to school activities. Due to current safety and health protocols, there are no plans for a spring Kindergarten round-up. For questions about registration, please contact 319-828-4510.
Welcome to CCA, home of the Clippers!
Kindergarten Registration Open February 18 - March 26, 2021
Please read the following information carefully before you begin Kindergarten registration.
- You will have the opportunity, while completing registration, to upload required forms and documents, as listed below. CCA requires the following documents for all new students. The * indicates the documents which are required before or at the time of registration:
- *Verification of Address (i.e. Rental or purchase agreement, utility bill, etc.)
- *Certificate of Immunization (which may be used as age verification)
- *Verification of Age: We are often able to verify the age of the student with the immunization form. In some cases, however, additional verification of the child’s age may be requested
- Most recent physical and/or the CCA Student Health History form
- Most recent dental screening
All forms and requirements can be found on the CCA website under “Student Registration - School Documents/Forms”.
It is important to enter your information carefully, paying close attention to spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
You will have the opportunity to review your information, as well as print a copy of the registration for your records if you wish.
You must submit a new registration for each kindergarten student in your family who will be attending CCA.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact the District Admin Office at 319-828-4510. In-person appointments are available for any parent who needs assistance completing the online registration. Walk-in assistance is not available. Please call 319-828-4510 to schedule an appointment. Please notify us ahead of time if a translator is needed for the appointment.
The following link will take you to the registration login page. You will need to create an account the first time you access registration. This is not your PowerSchool parent account login. Registration for Preschool and Kindergarten cannot be accessed from the PowerSchool parent portal. If you are not able to complete registration in one sitting, you will be able to save your information and come back to it.