Registration for 2023-2024
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PK-12
On behalf of the staff and students in the Clear Creek Amana Community School District (CCACSD), welcome! We are thrilled you are considering – or have chosen –CCA as your home for an outstanding educational experience for all learners.
In order to provide thorough information and our best assistance, we request parents of new students come to the administrative office at 1486 Highway 6 NW, Oxford for an in-person registration appointment. Walk-in assistance is not available. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 319-828-4510 or email email@example.com. Please notify us ahead of time if an interpreter is needed for the appointment.
You will have the opportunity to upload all forms applicable to your student (i.e. proof of address, immunization forms, physicals, etc.). Please see the Checklist for New Students below for a list of required documents.
Document Checklist for New Students
Proof of age.
- Under Iowa Code section 282.3 a child MUST be five on or before Sept. 15 to enter kindergarten and must be six on or before Sept. 15 to enter first grade.
- Students must be registered using the child’s legal name under Iowa Department of Education Rule 12.3(4).
Immunization records. Iowa law requires a parent to verify proper immunization requirements based on grade level. Learn more about the types of immunizations needed based on your child’s age. Immunization Form.
Proof of residency. Under Iowa Code section 282.1 a student must be a resident of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District or file the appropriate paperwork. All new students must provide the proper documentation to establish proof of residency. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Please provide a copy of one of the following:
- Homeowner: A copy of your most recently paid property tax bill, copy of recent mortgage statement, or copy of a utility bill for the current month
- Renting: A copy of your signed lease agreement.
- If you have made an offer on a home: a copy of the purchase agreement. If you have recently closed on a home; a copy of the settlement statement.
- Co-resident - Copy of a bank statement or pay stub from your current employer with your name and address clearly listed from the last or current month or verification of residency for the family with whom you are living as listed above.
How Long Does It Take To Register?
Please allow 20-30 minutes per child for registration appointments.