The Communications Department serves to build and maintain positive relationships with the community that support the vision, mission and goals of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District (CCACSD).
- Proactively tell the district story by serving as the primary source of information
- Provide clear and frequent communication to the public
- Recognize the employees and students that are constantly displaying wonderful acts of community service, and achieving and/or exceeding academic success
- Develop better communication internally with staff across the school district
Stay Connected To Official District Social Sites:
The District Communications Office is responsible for the district website, social media, internal and external publications, marketing, media relations, staff and parent email newsletters and more.
If you have school news you would like to submit for consideration, contact Laurie Haman.
Blackboard is a company we use for our website, mass communications, mobile app and is used to send building and district newsletters. Blackboard pulls parent contact information from our PowerSchool Student Information System to send all communications. If your contact information is incorrect in PowerSchool, you may not receive communications through Blackboard. Parents can contact Michelle Skubal at email@example.com if your contact information needs to be updated.
Opt Out/Opt In Information:
Users can opt out of:
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency (i.e. weather, safety) messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
- Emails: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt back in to emails.