Welcome to Schoology
Schoology is a Learning Management System (LMS) used by Clear Creek Amana for Grades 6-12.
Students and Parents have access to:
- academic information
Activate your Schoology Account
Below are two different ways you can learn how activate your Schoology account. You can follow the written instructions posted here or download the illustrated step sheet at the bottom of this page.
How to activate your New Schoology account
You will need the Student Access Code from the school office. To receive the Student Code, contact the High School or Middle School offices.
To create a new Parent account, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to Schoology.com Website
- Click "Sign Up"
- Click on the "Parent" Button
- Enter your Student Access Code you received from the school office
- Fill out the required form with your information not the student's information
- Click "Register" to complete
- To add an additional child to this account, go to the right hand side of the web page and select the arrow next to your name. From the pulldown, select + Add Child. Once selected, you will see the window in the center of the screen into which you will insert an additional Child Code, if needed.
If you have any issues, please contact the main office of the building your student attends.