2017 General Obligation Bond Projects
CCA has dirt moving, new buildings being constructed and current buildings receiveing updates. Many of these projects are funded by the 2017 $32 million bond referendum the CCA Community passed.
- Construction of Oak Hill Elementary - Completed August 2019 for the first day of School
- Increased High School Parking and Middle School Access
- Phase 1 completed Fall of 2018
- Phase 2 started June 2019 - August 2019
- Parking expansion and middle school access road work.
- Improved HVAC & front entrance security upgrades to Amana Elementary
- Work started Winter of 2018 and completed mid August 2019.
- Front entrance security upgrades for North Bend Elementary
- Construction started and was completed during the 2019 summer.
- New gymnasium/storm shelter, 2nd floor accessibility, updated kitchen improvements, improved HVAC and entrance security upgrades for Clear Creek Elementary - Project started March 2020 and completed November 2020.
- New Academic Addition to the High School - project started December 2020 and estimated completion is August of 2022.
- Addition includes 18 first and second floor classrooms along with a commons area for students and staff collaboration.
Other Projects: Maintenance and SAVE funded projects
1. Transportation Facility - COMPLETED AUGUST 2019
The CCA School Board approved the construction of a new transportation facility for the Clear Creek Amana Community School District. Construction started winter 2019 and will be opened in August 2019 and houses all CCA busses and provide space for repairs and work on the busses. Funds were bonded against district SAVE money for this new facility.
The facility is located just north of Oak Hill Elementary off Park Road in Tiffin.
The district had previously leased space in Coralville for a bus facility and parked busses in the south east parking area of the CCA Middle School.
2. Refinished High School Gym Floor - COMPLETED 2019
The High School gym floor was refinished the summer of 2019.
3. Turf Replacement for the High School Stadium - COMPLETED 2018
The turn was replaced the summer of 2018.