The Communications Department serves to build and maintain positive relationships with the community that support the vision, mission and goals of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District (CCACSD).
- Proactively tell the district story by serving as the primary source of information
- Provide clear and frequent communication to the public
- Recognize the extraordinary employees and students that are constantly displaying wonderful acts of community service, and achieving and/or exceeding academic success
- Promote school events, issues and objectives of CCACSD and disseminating information to all forms of media
- Develop better communication internally wth staff across the school district
Stay Connected To Official District Social Sites:
The District Communications Office is responsible for the district website, social media, internal and external publications, marketing, media relations, staff and parent email newsletters and more.
If you have school news you would like to submit for consideration, contact Laurie Haman.