Here are many of the programs we implement at Tiffin Elementary to meet our student needs:
- Second Step- Second Step Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) gives students the tools to excel in and out of the classroom. Our easy-to-teach program garners outstanding reviews from educators who’ve noticed schoolwide improvement and see even the most challenging students make progress in emotion management, situational awareness, and academic achievement. To learn more visit secondstep.org
- PBIS – Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is a proactive approach to establishing the behavioral supports and social culture needed for all students in a school to achieve social, emotional and academic success. To learn more visit PBIS.org
- Onsite School Family Liaisons- Licensed Mental Health professionals who work with staff, students, and families in order to address mental health needs and to support student success within and outside of their learning environment. School-Family Liaison link for more information.
- Family Resources - A list of family resources serving our families throughout our district. Family Resources
- School Supplies- Through generous donations of the community, we are able to make sure all students have the supplies they need to do their best at school.
- Shoes that Fit- Provide a new pair of shoes and/or boots to any child in need.
- Winter Weather Gear-Through generous donations of the community, we are able to keep our students warm during the winter months.
- The BackPack Program-Provide students K-6th grade with a sack of shelf-stable, kid friendly foods on Friday afternoons.
- Thanksgiving Assistance - Through generous donations of the community, we are able to assist families with food supplies for the special holiday.
- Holiday Assistance- Through generous donations of the community, we are able to assist families with a variety of needs during the holidays.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached by email at email@example.com. I look forward to serving our Tiffin Elementary Community!
For more information regarding the role of a school counselor, please visit the links below!
Role of a School Counselor: https://www.schoolcounselor.org/asca/media/asca/Careers-Roles/RoleStatement.pdf
Why Elementary School Counselors: https://www.schoolcounselor.org/asca/media/asca/Careers-Roles/WhyElem.pdf