Tech Department Overview
The CCA CSD Technology Department will provide technology support to parents, including assistance regarding configuration, access to PowerSchool, use of technology and troubleshooting. Such supports will be limited to devices and technology provided by the district.
- Provide all staff and students premier and secure access to technology
- Ensure connectivity, accessibility and usability of all technological devices
- Conduct regular review of all infrastructure to meet network demands
Internet safety is a top priority at Clear Creek Amana Community School District!
The following safeguards are in place:
- Filtering search engines to control student access.
- Monitoring online traffic to identify inappropriate use.
- Implementing restricted access when deemed necessary.
- Intervening when incidents of cyberbullying have been discovered.
Securely: Online Safety Program (PDF)
Parents: K-12 Solution for students' online safety
CCA Chromebook Information (PDF)
General Care, Cleaning Instructions and Connectivity Information
Technology Staff Directory
- Amana & Tiffin Elementary
- CCA CSD Tech Office
- CCA CSD Technology Office
- CCA High School
- CCAMS/North Bend Elem
- OHE, CCE, Admin Office
- Robby Davis
- Joe Francis
- LeAnn Hagen
- Kael Hankins
- Jeremy Hinkel
- Jon Meyer
- Elizabeth Valentine