Tech Department Welcome/Overview
The CCA Technology Department will be offering technical support to CCA families during this period of school closure. We have set up an email and hotline number for parents to communicate with Tech Staff and get help regarding the use of their Chromebook for online learning.
Tech Staff will be checking the email and be available for calls between the hours of 8am-4pm, Monday-Thursday. If calling outside of these hours, you will have the option to leave a voicemail, and Tech Staff will return your call the next business day. Some problems may require extra investigation or the replacement of a device. For these issues, we will work with you to schedule a time to drop off or swap a device at the Middle School building in Tiffin.
CCA TECH HOTLINE
The CCA Technology Department strives to give all CCA students the best opportunity to succeed in the classroom and beyond through the use of technology.
- Provide all staff and students premier and secure access to technology
- Ensure connectivity, accessibility and usability of all technological devices
- Conduct regular review of all infrastructure to meet network demands
- Amana & Tiffin Elementary
- CCA High School
- Middle School & North Bend Elementary
- Oak Hill & Clear Creek Elementary
- Tech Dept
- Robby Davis
- Joe Francis
- Kael Hankins
- Jeremy Hinkel
- Jon Meyer
- Michelle Skubal
- Elizabeth Valentine