The Communications works closely with administration and staff to tell the district's story and support the vision, mission and goals of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District (CCACSD).
- Media requests
- Internal and external communications
- Oversight of CCACSD logos and brand material usage
- District website maintenance
- Social media management
Stay Connected To Official District Social Sites:
District communication manages the district website, social media, internal and external publications, marketing, media relations, staff and parent email newsletters and more.
Clear Creek Amana Community School District uses a communication platform called Finalsite to communicate in district and building level communications through email, push notifications, text, the District's mobile app and website. Finalsite is used for emergency and general notifications, including building and district newsletters, bus updates, late starts, or other emergency situations that may arise during or after school hours. Finalsite pulls parent contact information from our PowerSchool Student Information System to send all communications. If your contact information is incorrect in PowerSchool or you have opted out, you may not receive important communications through Finalsite. Contact Laurie Haman at email@example.com for any Finalsite questions. Contact Michelle Skubal at firstname.lastname@example.org to update PowerSchool contact information.
Opt Out/Opt In Information:
Users can opt out of:
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Finalsite system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency (i.e. weather, safety) messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
- Emails: Contact email@example.com to opt back in to emails.