Registration for 2023-2024


    As a reminder, all families are required to register their students through the PowerSchool parent portal and complete the online registration. Once you are logged in, please go to the menu on the left-hand side and select the icon "Returning Students Registration" to get started. If you need assistance logging in or have any questions regarding registration, please call 319-828-4510 or email

    With PowerSchool registration, there is an option for "preferred name".  By entering a name in the preferred name field, certain education records will be updated (such as classroom rosters, attendance reports, activity programs, etc.). Official transcripts require the legal name of the student, and will not be updated in the process. State reporting in Iowa uses "legal name" and "legal gender". 

    If your child's name changes after registration, please contact your building secretary to get the required paperwork to update their records.

    PowerSchool Parent Portal Link:

    In-person appointments are available for any families who need assistance completing the online registration. Walk-in assistance is not available at this time. Please call 319-828-4510 to schedule an appointment. Please notify us ahead of time if an interpreter is needed for the appointment.

    Students will not be able to participate in school-sponsored activities or be allowed to take their school-issued device home until registration is complete.

    Change of Address / Proof of residency. Under Iowa Code section 282.1 a student must be a resident of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District or file the appropriate paperwork. Proof of residency must be provided if there is a change in a student’s address.  The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Please provide a copy of one of the following:

    • Homeowner: A copy of your most recently paid property tax bill, copy of recent mortgage statement, or copy of a utility bill for the current month
    • Renting: A copy of your signed lease agreement.
    • If you have made an offer on a home: a copy of the purchase agreement. If you have recently closed on a home; a copy of the settlement statement.
    • Co-resident - Copy of a bank statement or pay stub from your current employer with your name and address clearly listed from the last or current month or verification of residency for the family with whom you are living as listed above.