Registration for 2022-2023
As a reminder, all families are required to register their students through the PowerSchool parent portal and complete the online registration. Once you are logged in, please go to the menu on the left-hand side and select the icon "Returning Students Registration" to get started. If you need assistance logging in or have any questions regarding registration, please call 319-828-4510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person appointments are available for any families who need assistance completing the online registration. Walk-in assistance is not available at this time. Please call 319-828-4510 to schedule an appointment. Please notify us ahead of time if an interpreter is needed for the appointment.
Students will not be able to participate in school-sponsored activities or be allowed to take their school-issued device home until registration is complete.
Change of Address
Under Iowa Code section 282.1 a student must be a resident of the district in order to be enrolled in the district. Proof of residency must be provided if there is a change in a student’s address.
The name and address on the proof of residency document must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Please provide a copy of one of the following:
- Most recently paid property tax bill
- Recent mortgage statement
- Utility bill for the last or current month
- Current rental or lease agreement
- Proof of your residence within CCA boundaries. This can be a bank statement or a pay stub from your current employer with your name and address clearly listed from the last or current month.
- Verification of residency for the family with whom you are living, as listed above.
- Parent PowerSchool Login
- PowerSchool Questions
- School Calendar
A listing of important dates to know for the year.
- 22-23 Supply Lists
Suggested supplies for families wishing to provide them.
- Good Conduct Policy
- Weather/Emergency Closings
- Transportation Information
- Student Absence Policy 501.09 Call your child's building for any absence from school.
- Illness policy
Information about when and how long your child should stay home when sick.